- choqoK – KDE Mono-Blogging Client, Currently supports Twitter.com and Identi.ca services.
- GNOME Do – Works with both Gnome and KDE. A launcher (inspired by Quicksilver for Mac OS) with support for sending and receiving posts to/from identi.ca and Twitter.
- Gwibber – Works with identi.ca and Twitter. Merges the timeline into one.
- Twitterrific – See how to make Twitterrific work with Laconica.
- IdentiTwitch – Supports Identi.ca and Twitter. Combines updates into a single timeline. Update one or both services with one click.
- Posty – Supports Identi.ca, Twitter, Jaiku, Pownce, Tumblr and FriendFeed.
- Spaz – Open Source. Read how to make Spaz work with Laconica.
- Twhirl – Supports Identi.ca, Twitter, FriendFeed, Seesmic.
- Twitterified – Supports identi.ca, Twitter, TWiT Army, and Linux Infusion. Combines updates into a single timeline.
- Identifox – Extension for Firefox.
- Ubiquity – The Ubiquity Firefox extension supports several different Laconica related commands.
- Idiquity supports any Laconi.ca installation. There is also a Ubiquity command for ping.fm (Read about ping.fm below)
- Laconica Bar – Laconica Bar allows one to post directly from the URL bar to any Laconica server that supports a Twitter api.
Extension for text editors
- TwitVim – Vim plugin. After installation, see @@:help twitvim_api_root@@ for instructions.
- Identica-mode – Emacs mode.
- Witty – see how to make Witty work with Laconica.
- HelloTxt – Post updates to Identi.ca and other services.
- Ping.fm – Post updates to Identi.ca and other services. PingFire is a Firefox extension for Ping.fm.
- Pixlpipe Post messages and media to over 50 different services simultaneously trough the website, e-mail, or one of a number of free apps (for media).
- updating.me – Post updates to Identi.ca and other services. Beta code: identicapublictimeln
- PostLater – Schedule future-dated status updates for any Laconi.ca based site and many others. Also supports recurring entries. Costs $9.95 a month!
- twitterfeed – Automatically update your Identi.ca or Twitter account from any (RSS or Atom) feed.
- Pingvine – Automatically update your Identi.ca or Twitter account from any (RSS or Atom) feed.
- WebDevStudio’s identi.ca to Twitter tool – Automatically forwards anything you post on identi.ca to Twitter, with a customizable flag.
- OpenMicroBlogging Facebook app – Automatically update Facebook via OMB
- Identi.ca’s Facebook app – Automatically update Facebook with your latest Identi.ca notices, post to Identi.ca from Facebook, etc.
- Laconica Tools WordPress Plugin – Sends updates to a Laconica server when publishing a new post with the post title and permalink
Life streams and online ID managers
- Cligs – Shorten URLs and post them directly to identi.ca or Twitter. With statistics.
- tr.im – Shorten URLs and post them directly to identi.ca (if you use the bookmarklet) or Twitter. With statistics.
- Serph – Searches many sources, including identi.ca, for names.
- Social Mention – Searches trough many categories of social media content. It’s microblogging search includes identi.ca and Twitter.
- TweetScan – Search Twitter, identi.ca, and other Laconica-based services.
- Twingly Microblog Search – Search identi.ca, Twitter, Jaiku, Bleeper, Bloggy, and Pownce.
- WhosTalkin? Search engine for “Web 2.0”. Searches trough blogs, microblogs (including Twitter and identi.ca), news sites, social networks, etc.
- Blippr – Discuss, discover, and organize media. Autopost your newest mini-reviews to identi.ca.
- PeopleBrowser – Partial integration. You have to log in with your Twitter or Google account. Looks like they will support OpenID sometime.
- PicPostr – Email photos from your phone and have the link posted to your Identi.ca account. Supports Identi.ca and Twitter.
- Pikchur – Send pictures from your mobile phone or e-mail directly to identi.ca, Twitter, and other services.
- retaggr – Creates an embeddable “Profile Card” with a list of all your accounts on different services.
- switchAbit – Sends messages from one service/feed to one or many others. Can be automatic or on a post-by-post basis. Supports identi.ca, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, Flickr, Jaiku, Omeego, Tumblr, WordPress?, and Feeds. If you want to automatically crosspost on Twitter and a Laconica install (like identi.ca) you should use Laconica’s built in function for this, because switchAbit is quite slow.
- Tweenky – Read and post tweets/dents. Kindof an online client. @tweenky, developer: derek.
- Tweetmeme – Soon, hopefully.
- Tweetstats – Soon, hopefully.
- Twellow – A “Yellow pages” for persons on social websites. Partial integration. You can add your a link to your Identi.ca profile, but you have to log in via your Twitter credentials.
- Yokway – Post questions and recommendations to Identi.ca and other services.
- (Identispy) laconica @ west.spy.net – Jabber bot to track any words and notify you by IM when anyone utters them on Identi.ca. Msg it with “help” or see http://www.microblog.org/wiki/IdentiSpy/
- RyghSMS – Norwegian service to send SMS to Twitter and identi.ca. Contact @rygh or @ryghsms.
- Twibble Mobile – For Java enabled smartphones including Nokia, Blackberry, and Sony-Ericsson.
- Twitlit – Client with support for translation of 34 languages trough Google translation. Supports Twitter and Laconica.
- LaTwit – Works with identi.ca, any other laconica install and Twitter.
- moconica – Works with any identi.ca and laconica install.
- Royale With Cheese – Works with Identi.ca and Twitter.
- Twittelator – Works with Identi.ca and Twitter.
- pocketwit – Support for multiple twitter and identi.ca accounts.
- Identi.ca badge by Kent Brewster.
- Identi.ca badge (php only) by Michael Gangolf (features: show/hide friends in feed, show/hide at-replies in feed)
- Identi.ca Movable Type Action Stream plugin by John Eckman.
- WordIdentica – WordPress plugin. Pings Identi.ca when you publish a new post on your blog.
- Twitter API module for Drupal – laconi.ca support in progress
- Distributed Micro-blogging for Drupal – openmicroblogging for Drupal, Knight Drupal Initiative
- BeTwittered Identica – read and post updates from iGoogle.
- rssdent – sends an RSS (or Atom) feed to Identi.ca/Laconica. Uses ur1.ca to shorten URLs. Supports hashtags.
- Net::Laconica – Perl extension for fetching from, and sending notices/messages to Laconica instances. The module’s CPAN page
- feed2omb – Automatically post from Atom/RSS feeds. A ‘Twitterfeed’ for those who prefer autonomy.
- dentical – Right now takes the fridge calendar and posts it to a test identica account
- laconica.sh – Simple console-based posting client.
- MythTV posting to Laconica – Add a simple userjob to MythTV to post your recordings.
- Identibash – simple Laconica CLI client. Posts and views the public timeline
- Laconi.ca Tools – An inclusive project store for small projects that supplement your Laconi.ca experience. Project’s hosted here are:
- Identiger – RSS filter to display timelines in Liferea